Tuesday, June 24, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!

We had our big ultrasound today to check on the baby and find out what the sex of the baby is. After the baby being very difficult with no moving at all, we were able to find out that we are having a baby girl. I know, i know, i am not getting the other boy i was wanting but it is ok. I get a healthy baby and that's all it matters, right? And also, i get to go shopping again! :)
I will try to post a picture of the ultrasound which is not that clear because they werent able to get too many pictures of her because she wasn't showing off for us today.

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

YAY! I am so excited you're having a girl! You need to post pics of you pregnant! I've been waiting and waiting and nothing! Congrats again!!

michelleandwalker said...

Congrats! Maybe with a little girl in the house, you will get something other than ferrets (sp?) for mother's day. ;-)

Laura Carson said...

I wish we lived closer together. You could send her to me for princess parties and she could get all the girlie stuff out of her system with me and you would never have to see any of it!
I would have a whole drawer full of tiaras, princess movies, and everything frilly and pink just for her. :)
And you could take Gavin during that time and show him how to be cool "Ro Style" ha